Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cheesecake Factory Deals



I am a serious cheesecake fan! And when I'm craving a piece that I don't want to make (mainly because I don't want to eat the ENTIRE cheesecake, and let me tell you I would) I get a hankerin' for The Cheesecake Factory. I won't go on a rant about how they had the audacity to take MY favorite cheesecake off their menu--what were they thinking?--but I will tell you that they have TWO awesome deals coming up at the end of the month.

First, get a Facebook exclusive offer for July 29th: $1.50 slice with the Facebook coupon!


And second, July 30th is National Cheesecake Day (now that's a day on the calender worth celebrating) they're offering any slice at half price!


Isn't it just lovely that we have The Cheesecake Factory so close by. We use to have to make the trek to Tyson's for a slice of heaven. Anyway, jump on this deal. You won't be sorry. And while you're at it please tell me what your favorite cheesecake flavor is. I'm still searching for a new one to replace my retired favorite.

1 comment:

dkkai said...

I followed your advice and saved $19.06 at Lowes. It was actually easy. I am amazed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails