Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Go and Get Shampoo, I Did.

Do you want to "wash that man right outta your hair?" Yes?! Well, sorry I can't really help you with that. But what I can do for you is tell you about a pretty darn good deal at Harris Teeter right now on a bunch of random hair care products.

Here is what I purchased:

Herbal essences: Original Price: $6.79, I paid: $1.31
Loreal Vive Pro: Original Price: $4.79, I paid: .63
Pantene Pro-V (25 oz): Original Price: $7.39, I paid $1.51
Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense: Original Price: $6.25, I paid: $1.12
Nexxus Conditioner: Original Price: $16.99, I paid $5.78
Axe Conditioner: Original Price: 5.76, I paid $1.95

I was able to use coupons with these (sometimes you can't). And if you take into account Harris Teeter $10 off coupon, I got these all for free (I bought other groceries too).

They have a HUGE shopping cart full of random stuff located right by the pharmacy. Have fun saving!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails