Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do You Want Some Target Gift Cards?

I just received $50 in Target Gift Cards!

Target has some great gift card deals when you buy certain items. This week if you buy two HP Ink Cartridges, you receive a $10 gift card. I bought 4 (2 black, 2 color). I then received a catalina coupon for $2 off another cartridge when I checked out. I immediately went back and bought two more.

To recap: I received 4 black ink cartridges and 2 color ink cartridges. I paid $87 and received $30 in Target gift cards. I think $57 is a great price for 6!

Right before I left for Target, my husband asked me to pick up some razors. I had received the awesome Gillette Fusion brand for free (with rebate) a few weeks ago. He fell in love. Today at Target they had another gift card promotion. If you bought 2 razors (or cartridges) you received a $5 gift card. I was thrilled it was the same razors he loved.
Happy day, I had coupons too! And even happier day, these Gillette items go right along with the P&G coupon book rebate deal (we posted all about it just the other day)!

Here are the items and various coupons that go right along with the gift card deal!

FREE $5 Gift Card wyb (2) Gillette Razors or Cartridges*
*Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor $8.99 *Gillette Fusion ProGlide Cartridges (No Price Listed)
-$5 off Gillette Fusion Proglide wyb Proglide Cartridges Target Q College Essentials 2010 Mailer expires 9/29 (x means expiration date on coupon)
-$2.50/1 Gillette Razor (Fusion ProGlide, Venus Embrace or Breeze ETS) Notebook Coupon x10/31
-FREE $110 Coupon Booklet wyb $50 in P&G Products
-$4/1 Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual or Power Razor 8-1-10 PG x8/31
-$2/1 Gillette Proglide Cartridge 4ct+ 8-1-10 PG x8/31

*Venus Embrace Razor $7.99 *Venus Embrace Cartridges (No Price Listed)
-$5 off Gillette Venus Breeze AND Cartridges 6-27-10 Target Regional Insert x8/30
-$2.50/1 Gillette Razor (Fusion ProGlide, Venus Embrace or Breeze ETS) Notebook Coupon x10/31
-FREE $110 Coupon Booklet wyb $50 in P&G Products

-$2/1 Venus Embrace or Breeze refillable razor or Venus bikini kit 8-29-10 P&G x9/30
-$3/1 Venus 6 or 8ct cartridge 8-1-10 PG x8/31
-$2/1 Venus Embrace or Breeze Razor 8-1-10 PG x8/31
-FREE Olay body wash wyb one Venus Cartridge 8-1-10 PG x8/31
-FREE Olay Hand and Body Lotion wyb One Venus Cartridge 8-1-10 PG x8/31

It was a fun shopping trip

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails