Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't Despair...

Even though tomorrow's Hip to Clip Coupon class is officially full (of future money savers that is), don't despair, we have more coming in September!


We will be offering a class in Haymarket on September 9
AND
We have just secured a new location with Fauquier Parks and Recreation (conveniently located in Vint Hill) on September 29.
Our classes do sell out, so be sure to reserve your spot by emailing us!
And a quick reminder of what we cover at each class:


The classes cover everything about "Extreme Couponing."


Things such as:

Where do I get my coupons?
How do I organize them?
How do I get every penny's worth out of each coupon?
Where should I shop?
What do I buy?

We also explain in detail coupon lingo, stores coupon policies and so forth.

We have seen our attendees come out of the class saving at least 50% (most of the time more) on their grocery bill.

We always leave time for questions too.
Hope to see you hip and clipping soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails