Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hapari Groupon Deal good through August 29th ($20 for $50)

Hapari offers a more modest approach to swimwear. When I'm at the pool or go to the beach with my 1, 3, and 4-year-old the last thing I want to be worrying about, as I'm playing with my kids, is if my swimsuit is covering all the right areas.

For $20, today's side deal, in Salt Lake City, gets you $50 worth swimwear from Hapari. That's a 60% savings! This Groupon is valid for online orders, but unfortunately, shipping is not included with this deal.

The Fine Print
Expires Mar 1, 2011Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per transaction. Shipping not included. Not valid with other offers. Redeemable starting 8/30/10. **I have included a referral link for Groupon. If you sign up for a new Groupon account, I get a referral bonus. The good news is, when you refer friends to Groupon you can get a referral bonus too! You gotta love that! There's always a way to save.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails