Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Love Stamped 52% off from Groupon (side deal in Grand Rapids)

I've had my eye on one of these for a while. And it must be my lucky day because Groupon (the side deal in Grand Rapids) is for Love Stamped. For $12 you get a $25 coupon and it can be used toward shipping! I really like the Jumbo Family Tree and the Keep Calm and Carry On necklaces.  I'm also thinking about ordering an initial necklace as a Christmas gift for my sweet little Georgia. Isn't the one pictured just darling? I love it.

Here's my personal Groupon link.

The Fine Print

Expires in 1 year. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Not valid with other offers. No cash back. Shipping included, allow 2–3 weeks for delivery. **I have included a referral link for Groupon. If you sign up for a new Groupon account, I get a referral bonus. The good news is, when you refer friends to Groupon you can get a referral bonus too! You gotta love that! There's always a way to save.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails