Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Prince William County Fair Family 5-Pack


We take our family to the Prince William County Fair every year. The kids love it! I heard about the family pass last year, but never got around to picking one up or learning more about it in time--bummer. This year I drove down to the fair office and found out everything I needed to know about the family pass. I have yet to actually see if what I plan to do will really work, but the kind lady at the fair office assured me that it would. Here is the deal:

Prince William County Fair Family 5-Pack $60

admits 5 people into the fair
  • Valid on weekdays only

  • adults or children

includes 5 unlimited ride wristbands


  • 5 tickets/vouchers will be given to you upon entering the fair. These are then reedemed for unlimited ride wristbands.

  • The five people admitted into the fair DO NOT have to use these passes. They can be reedmed by anyone.

does NOT include admission to the grandstand shows


  • The grandstand show tickets must be purchased separately on the grounds for $2 each by adults 18 and over. All children are admitted free to grandstand shows.

This is what I am planning on doing:


I am sharing my family pass with another family. Four adults and one child will be using the 5 PWC Fair admission tickets. The other four children will be using the FREE admission tickets that the PWC libraries are giving out when children read 10 books.


The adults are then giving the ride tickets to each of the children to use.


If I bought everything the day I went to the fair it would cost me (for 4 adult and 4 paying children--one child is under three so he is free) $150. With the family pass I am only paying $68 (this includes $8 for four adult admissions into the grandstand show--kids are free)! Just think, all of the money I am saving will cover the price of all the fair food we'll be gorging ourselves on.


If you're thinking about going to the fair this year (on a weekday) the family pass may save you a lot of money as well. The family 5-pack is only on sale until August 12th. See you at the fair!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails