Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

From R House Couture to Yours...




Have you been to r house couture? You must stop everything you are doing right now (wait, read this post first of course, then go) and then sit back and enjoy their most amazing designs!

They share in their profile about how they came together, "the r house couture is a group of three dear friends. we were brought together through our passion for adoption" and have been creating masterpieces ever since.

I actually know one of the three ladies personally, sweet Lindsey, that help create at the r house couture site. And I feel like I know the other two through Lindsey's incredible adoption blog, therhouse, where Lindsey has made her adoption experiences a heart warming journey for so many readers.

We wanted to highlight the r house couture designs today because these three ladies are totally hip! Brooke and I not only want you to be "Hip to Clip" but we want you to expand and think about what else makes you, YOU! It is "Hip to BE..._______." What are you passionate about? What do you LOVE to do that brings you joy? Whether it is saving money, creating music, running a marathon, raising a family, YOU can feel hip inside and out. These three ladies have done just that...they are making something beautiful...for a wonderful cause, adoption.

My favorite item is their, "I Can Do Hard Things" necklace in sterling silver. That happens to be our family motto and I plan on ordering one for my daughter and myself (can boys wear these?)!



Okay, now you can go on over for a visit at the r house couture site and shop! And this wouldn't be hip if we didn't give you a super deal! The r house couture team is offering all of our readers $5 off your next custom order! Use Code H2C9372 when placing your custom order. You have until 10/31/2010 to take advantage of this offer!

For more information about the r house coulture:


email: therhousecouture@gmail.com
shop: www.therhouse.etsy.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/therhousecouture
twitter: @therhouse

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love it! Our school year motto for 2010 is "I (we) can do hard things."

Kris & Amy said...

I really like these! I think I want to get one with Staci's name on it. Super cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails