Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great Deal at the Gap!

I love the GAP! With four boys, I have always been able to find cool clothes that I know they will wear. I am pleased as punch they are offering an additional 20% off all sale items September 22-24 when you write GAPSAVE20 during check out. Go here to see the latest and greatest deals at the Gap!
BTW...if you read Brooke's post below regarding garage sales, it is there you will always find GAP clothes for kids! My boys (and daughter) were completely outfitted in the latest styles on the cheap from good ol' yard sales!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So true, Heather. Just last Saturday I picked up a Gap fleece jacket for my 3 year old for only $1!

Related Posts with Thumbnails