Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Are You Coming to Our Next Class?


It's Hip to Clip Coupons: Where Do I Begin?


Thursday, September 9th



$25 per person



7:00 - 8:30 pm



Haymarket, Virginia

The rumor is that Harris Teeter may be tripling coupons next week. So now is definitely the time to get the most bang for your buck by becoming a 'hip' clipper! The class will be held in the Piedmont Community in Haymarket, Virginia.

The classes cover everything about Extreme Couponing.

Things such as:

Where do I get my coupons?
How do I organize them?
How do I get every penny's worth out of each coupon?
Where should I shop?
What do I buy?

We also explain in detail coupon lingo, stacking coupons, stores coupon policies and so forth.

We have seen our attendees come out of the class saving at least 50% (most of the time more) on their grocery bill.

We always leave time for questions too.

If you are interested in learning how to save money EVERY time you shop, contact us at hiptoclip@gmail.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails