Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

$10 Off $10 at HauteLook Daily Deals

THE $10 OFF $10 CODE IS NO LONGER WORKING--BUMMER!

OK, I'm loving HauteLook right now. Not only are they selling the adorable red dress I mentioned yesterday for Little Miss G, but they have a huge sale on Baby Nay today. Unfortunately, these items are going fast and are almost gone. That's what happens when there's a great deal to be found. They also have an amazing sale on Crazylibellule fragrances. The Crazylibellule and the Poppies Eau de Parfum Olfactive 122 is on sale for only$15! It is regularly $75! Don't forget to use the code: ENJOY10OFF to score $10 off your order.
And I just had to share these Red Mary Jane Ragg Shoes that I found on Zulily today. Wouldn't they pair perfectly with the red taffeta dress? They are just so. . .Dorothyesque--yes, I just made that word up. Dreamy I tell you, just dreamy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails