Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

50% Off at Name Your Design from Zulily

You know I LOVE Zulily. I ordered a Christmas present from Zulily last night and saved 55%! If I place another order, before the end of October, my shipping credit (from last night's order) will be credited back to my account. I'm really loving that! The one reason I do not like shopping online is because I loathe shipping charges.

Today Zulily started another sweet deal that I think I just may have to take advantage of. For $20 you'll receive $40 credit for personalized modern wall art, décor & paper goods from Name Your Design.

Here's the Fine Print
•One voucher per zulily member
•Voucher does not include tax or shipping
•No refunds for purchased vouchers
•Cannot be used for previously placed orders
•Not transferable
•Not valid for cash back
•Cannot be combined with other zulily or name your design vouchers or promotions
•Voucher good for one time use only, any leftover funds will be forfeited


Expiration
May 31, 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails