Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Blog Book Groupon Deal!

I love GROUPONS! I have found some super deals for local pumpkin farms, restaurants, running stores and more. But did you know you can search for deals in other areas? Check out this deal today located in the Salt Lake City area! You don't have to live there to get the deal. I have a family blog (http://www.haymarkethappenings.blogspot.com/) which I use as our family journal. I am planning on putting the posts into a book. This Groupon deal will be perfect!

Click here to find out more on the BLOG2PRINT GROUPON DEAL!

The deal is located on the right hand side! To find deals in other areas, simple click at the top and start searching!

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails