Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Classy Kids Consignment Sale Going On NOW!



I've been consigning with Classy Kids Consignment for over a year now. Not only do I like the money that I make off of my used children's clothing and old toys (I've made more than $600 so far this year!), but I pick up great things for my kids at great prices as well. The racks are filled with Janie and Jack, Gymboree, and Gap. The winter sale has a great selection of winter jackets and snow clothes. I actually saw a boy's North Face jacket for $3 and a pair of 7 jeans (in the juniors section) for $12!

The Classy Kids Consignment Winter Sale just started.

Here are the details:

Wednesday (10/13) 12pm - 8pm
Thursday (10/14) 2pm - 7pm
Friday (10/15) 10am - 6pm
Saturday (10/16) 50% off Sale: 8am - 2pm
Sunday (10/17) $1 Dash: 10 am - 1 pm


This sale is located at the Prince William County Fairgrounds in Manassas, Virginia.


I just found out that they will be holding a sale in Herndon during the first week in November! If you'd like to participate in this sale go here to learn how to consign your items. If you'd like to shop at the Herndon sale here are the dates and times!

Don't live in Northern Virginia? No problem! Check out this site to see if there are any consignment sales going on near you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails