Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let's Catalina Together-General Mills Style

I have been waiting all day to for my big trip to Harris Teeter to snatch up some amazing Catalina's thanks to General Mills!

I think you might like it too.

Here is what you will get if you buy $20 worth of General Mills products...$20 worth of coupons good towards four future shopping trips!

You will receive 4 separate Catalinas:

$3.00 off your shopping trip 10/20-10/26
$4.00 off your next shopping trip 10/27-11/02
$5.00 off your next shopping trip 10/28-11/09
$8.00 off your next shopping trip 11/10-11/16

Throw in 4 cans of Betty Crocker frosting and receive $3.00 off your next shopping order too!

Remember:

1. The $20 is BEFORE coupons!
2. Do more than one transaction to receive extra sets of the above offer (you only need $20 worth and going over that amount does NOT give you more Catalina's...you must have separate transactions).
3. Use your coupons in conjunction with this promotion!
4. Be sure to only buy the products listed (see below)



General Mills Cereals $2.50
Reese’s Puffs, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, Wheaties Fuel, Fiber One Honey Clusters, Lucky Charms, Chocolate Cheerios, Multigrain Cheerios, Cookie Crisp

General Mills Cereals Honey Nut Cheerios, Whole Grain Total, or Trix $2

Larabar $1

Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix $2

Bisquick Original $2.99

Betty Crocker Frosting $1.50

Betty Crocker Simply Fruit Rolls Ups $2.50

Wanchai Ferry, Macaroni Grill, or Good Earth Dinner Kits $3.50

Pillsury Pie Crust $2.50

Green Giant Plain Boxed Veggies $1.25

Totino’s Party Pizza $1

Yoplait Original 99% Fat FREE Yogurt, 4 pack $2

Yoplait Splitz $2

Totino’s Pizza Rolls, 15 ct. B2G3

Yoplait YoPlus or Fiber One Yogurt B1G1


There are many different combinations you can make with the above items. I went with the items that were the cheapest and those that I had the best value coupons for each item (and the items I know we will eat). For printable coupons for these items, click here.

My first order contained the pizza rolls (I know, not the healthiest choice but my football boys love them), frosting, muffin mixes, cake mixes (okay, I know these aren't healthy either...but I love cake and FROSTING) and the Yoplait Splitz.

My total was $35, my OOP (out of pocket) was $13.15. I received $23 worth of Catalina's....I made $10.

My second order contained plenty of cereal-9 boxes to be exact (which we seem to live on around here...it is fortified people...with me teaching 26 piano students and 4 boys playing football and 1 daughter on the HS field hockey team, time isn't something we have in the evening), Yo Plus Yogurt, and Fiber One Yogurt.

I threw in some needs such as 4 Gallons of milk, 1 cantaloupe, stew meat, 5 lb bag of potatoes, bag of onions, 2 loaves of bread and 2 bottles of Fuze.

My total was $72. My OOP was $32. I received my $20 in coupons. So for all my lovely items, I really only paid $12 (and you know what my 4 gallons of milk cost...$11.16).

I am now ready for more shopping, not only am I armed with coupons galore but Catalina's too! Which are best friends indeed (human best friends...no offense :)

If you want to learn the skills that will save you huge amounts of money...join us in our next "Hip to Clip Coupon" class! Our next two classes are filling up fast and we are not planning on scheduling more through the holidays. Just email us to RSVP your spot: hiptoclip@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails