Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

25% Off at Janie and Jack (11/5- 11/7)

Guitar Double-Sleeve Tee only $9.60 after discount!

I LOVE Janie and Jack! Yes, their clothes are pricey--and I mean pricey. But they are just too cute and they wear so well. I've NEVER bought anything at full price in Janie and Jack--that's too crazy! But I always browse their clearance racks and have scored well on many occasions for my sons and my daughter.


If you have signed up to get the Janie and Jack e-newsletter then you should have received the 25% coupon for Family and Friends. This coupon is valid from 11/5 - 11/7 and can be used all new collections. Don't live near a Janie and Jack? No worries! Enter code JJFriend at checkout to take 25% off your order. The dreamy green swimsuit above is only $7.79 after the 25% discount! Love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails