Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

47% Off Newseum Tickets


Groupon is offering tickets to the Newseum for $10!
That's 47% off the regular price of $19!

We love taking our kids to different museums. They may be too young to appreciate everything a museum has to offer, but they enjoy it in their own way. Just this past Friday, we took our kids to the Museum of Crime and Punishment. OK, I know what you're thinking, because since we went I keep thinking the same thing. Why on Earth did I take my 1, 3, and 5 year old to the Museum of Crime and Punishment? Well I purchased the tickets through Living Social a while back at a great price and figured it was a great way to explore the museum at a discounted price. Would I go again? Yes, but not for full price. Would I take my kids again. Yes and No. My kids were young enough to not understand a lot of what the museum was about. In a few more years they would have got the gist of a lot more of the pictures and information. That would have probably given them nightmares for a week. (My kids are kind of sensitive. My oldest was terrified watching Toy Story 3!) Right now, at their ages, they LOVED it. They loved the pirate area and were fascinated with the cowboy section. They thoroughly loved sitting on top of the police motorcycle. I digress, this post isn't about the Museum of Crime and Punishment. My point is that I love using these type of tickets/vouchers to explore the city.

To purchase discounted tickets to the Newseum, which I have heard is WONDERFUL for older children, visit
Groupon to sign up or sign in and visit the Washington DC city section.
The Fine Print
Expires Feb 17, 2011
Limit 8 per person. Expires 2/17/11. Valid for 2 consecutive days. No cash value. Not valid with other offers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails