Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have You Used Your $20 Credit to Rue La La?




Do you still have the $20 credit for Rue La La that I posted about a while back? If so, don't forget to use it! The credit will expire at the end of the year.

Today I used my credit to purchase these Ariat mules. I've been an Ariat fan for years and by using my FREE $20 credit I only paid $14.95 to have them shipped to my home! The regular price on these mules is $119.95! Even without the $20 discount $34.95 (that includes the shipping price) is a GREAT deal!




If you're a Vera Bradley fan (or have someone on your holiday shopping list that is) they are currently offering a number of Vera Bradley items at deeply discounted prices. The bag pictured is on sale for $25 (regular price $59!). If you use your $20 credit you'll only pay $14.95 to have the bag shipped to you ($34.95 if you don't have the $20 credit)!
Another great thing about Rue La La is that once you place an order, shipping is FREE for the rest of the day! I just may have to order myself another pair of shoes. :)

Go HERE to sign in or to sign up for a Rue La La account.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails