Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Heavenly Coupons: Round 4 at Harris Teeter

Thanks to Brooke for spotting the Safeway Thanksgiving coupon book today! I headed over to Bristow to pick a few up. They are AMAZING! If I were you I would go now! You can find them up by customer service.

Then go on over to Harris Teeter and get some fabulous free items (many perfect for Thanksgiving Feasting).

Remember the Pillsbury Catalina I mentioned a few days ago? Inside the coupon book there is a coupon for buy 2 Pillsbury items, get $1 off. They have plenty of $1 Pillsbury items on sale, and when you double the coupon it makes them free...you will then receive a Catalina for $3 off your next order!

I also found an interesting product today. At Harris Teeter, they have 1/2% Milk...and it is on sale for 99 cents! We prefer skim around here...but a half percent should work fine.

Okay let's talk about my purchase:

3 Tidy Cat Litter
10 cans of vegetables
4 cans of chicken broth
4 bottles of Vanilla
1 pepper
Bottle of Pam
2 Boxes of Sudafed
Nivea lip care
2 packs of Trident Layers
1 pack of Extra Gum
1 bag of tortilla chips
10 boxes of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa
3 boxes of Bisquick
6 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
6 cans of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
2-2 liters of Sierra Mist
1 box of Oatmeal
2 packages of Hefty Cups
2 gallons of milk

Total for these items before coupons:

$143.47

I paid a grand total of $2.47

UPDATE:

I JUST REACHED INTO MY POCKET AND FOUND 2 $1 OFF COUPONS I FORGOT TO USE...I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE NEGATIVE ON THIS ORDER BY $2! I PLAN ON GOING BACK ON MONDAY AND GETTING CREDIT FOR THOSE 2 LITTLE BABIES...

SO I ACTUALLY SPENT NOTHING!

I was so excited to get totally different items than I did the past couple of days!

Do you want to come to our LAST class for the year? If so sign up now...we only have space for 12 more people. Just email us at hiptoclip(at)gmail (dot)com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails