Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Starbuck's Season of Sharing...FREE Drinks for Me!



It's getting cold outside, time to warm up, STARBUCKS Style!

Now I don't drink coffee but I do enjoy a hot chocolate and other fancy warm beverages (not to mention a pastry or two).

In their first deal, they are promoting BOGO (buy one get one) Free seasonal drinks starting November 18-21 from 2-5 pm each day. I am thinking hands around a warm drink and good conversation with my girlfriends!

Drinks Include: Caramel Brulee Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte, Caramel Brulee Frappuccino blended beverage, Peppermint Mocha Frappaccino blended beverage.


The next promotion involves my favorite device, the cell phone.

They are calling it the “12 Days of Sharing.” All you have to do is text 12DAYS to 29943 to sign up to receive one offer per day (I am crossing my fingers for plenty of pastry!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails