Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This Week's Shopping Frenzy is Over!

From Heather:

So after a week full of stockpiling some super deals here are my totals:

Total amount of groceries purchased: $814.71
Total amount spent out of pocket: $50.21

I really don't need to go to the grocery store for weeks...but I do have those General Mills Catalina's I got 3 weeks ago... and this week I need to use 8-$8 Catalina's...wish me luck.

Now that I am thinking about it...maybe I can use them on gift cards!

From Brooke:

Heather beat me in the savings game this time. Great job, Heather! Here are my totals:

Total amount of groceries purchased: $679.94
Total amount spent out of my pocket: $70.27

My goal was to save $707 in groceries this month (to pay for those two chairs I ordered from JCPenney). Looks like I'm going to surpass that goal by the end of this week--I have $40 in Catalinas that I still need to use. Now I have to go gut and restock my pantry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails