Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Zulily Deals: Mudpie 60% Off and L'ovedbaby 40% Off




I just LOVE this Mudpie pink chick bodysuit that Zulily is offering for only $9.99! The regular price on this sweet bodysuit is $25.


I also really like the L'ovedbaby nursing cover. I used a nursing cover similar to this with my last baby and absolutely LOVED it. I was given a Keiki Kover and I loved that it offered coverage in the back and that it did not look like an apron. I liked that the cover I used was discreet, not to mention as "hip" as a nursing cover can be. But the price is steep at $45. I have not used the L'ovedbaby cover, but it seems similar in design as the wonderful Keiki Kover and it sure doesn't hurt that it is currently offered through Zulily for only $17.49 (regular price $29.95).

Go HERE to sign in or to sign up with Zulily.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails