Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Game Deal at Target


We picked up two of the Hungry Hippo Games for FREE today. Thanks, Heather! If you couldn't find them, we found them back in the stocking stuffer section of our local Target. Here is another great game deal:

Print THIS COUPON for $5 off CRANIUM SCRIBBLISH, FUNGLISH, SCRABBLE FLASH or PICTUREKA! game. I didn’t see a size restriction on the coupon I printed and the Pictureka card games are priced at $5.24 at Target. That makes these games only 24 cents!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It worked on the card game!!! Hurray! 24 cents.

Brooke said...

I was able to get two as well! Hooray for cheap stocking fillers! :)

Wendy said...

I picked my Pictureka game up for .24cents today AND used the Trivia Pursuit $5 coupon to buy the TP Steal card game as well. Normal cost $6.99 so I paid $1.99! Great stocking stuffer!
(But if you could please leave me a HHippo game somewhere I'd appreciate it- I've been to both Targets and you all have bought them all ;p)

Related Posts with Thumbnails