Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tree Ornaments To Make With Your Kids

There will be no posts from me for the next few days. We're heading down to The Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg tomorrow--woohoo! This will be our first visit to The Great Wolf Lodge and the kids are very excited. We'll return on Saturday and posts from me will then resume as normal. I'll also give you my review of going to the waterpark with kids ages 1, 3 and 5.

In the meantime here are a number of fun homemade Christmas ornament crafts that I've gathered from numerous blogs that you may enjoy making with your kids.

Snowy Owl Ornaments by That Artist Woman
Salt Dough Ornaments by Filth Wizardry 

Cinnamon & Applesauce Ornaments by 5 Orange Potatoes
Simple Paper Tree Christmas Ornament by Better Homes and Gardens

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails