Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Don't Forget About Shop at Home

You've heard Heather and I sing the praises of Ebates. We've saved some serious money using Ebates this holiday season. We LOVE Ebates, but don't forget about Shop at Home.

I purchased the last two items on my Christmas shopping list last night--two cowboy hats for my two sweet boys. My husband and I ran around town trying to find the perfect hats only to discover that the best deal we found was offered at Sheplers online. When I went to purchase the hats through Ebates I found that Ebates was not working in conjunction with Sheplers. So I logged in to Shop at Home and found that I could receive 4% cash back for shopping through their site--SWEET!

When I go to make an online purchase I always check where I can get the best deal. And you should too! Both Ebates and Shop at Home are currently offering $5 to new customers. Sign up today and start saving big!

Go HERE to sign up with Shop at Home

Go HERE to sign up with Ebates

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails