Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Don't Forget to Shop Ebates Today!

Brooke reminded you all this morning...I will give one more shout out tonight...

Today only on Ebates, you will find hundreds of stores offering DOUBLE CASH back on purchases.
If you have already signed up...today would be the perfect day to shop! And if you haven't signed up yet, it takes two seconds to join and then you can immediately shop away and start your cash stash! Click Here to sign up!
If you are confused or frightened by Ebates...don't be. I explained it to my 75 year old mother-n-law last week. She signed up and already had earned over $50 in cash.
I have been waiting for Ebates double cash back and made my big purchases today! I can't tell you what they were (just in case my kids read this post)...but I will tell you this...I will be getting $75 back.
Most of the stores offer free shipping so why bother wasting your gas, time and energy at the store? Ebate it and be done!
Happy Shopping from Brooke and Heather! Woot, woot!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails