Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

FREE Shipping with Amazon Prime plus Another Great Game Find

Amazon will guarantee Christmas delivery if you order items by December 21 with your Amazon Prime account! I ordered one more thing this morning--I LOVE Amazon! Here is a great deal I saw that would be fun to play on Christmas Eve or after a family dinner on Christmas Day.

BUMMER! The $4.99 deal is no longer available!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD Game This game is only $4.99! And will ship for FREE with my Amazon Mom account! If I ran into this game at Target for this price I'd be piling them into my cart to give out as gifts.

This game looks like one the entire family will enjoy! We always enjoy watching this holiday classic. Has anyone ever played this before?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails