Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kleenex Cottonelle Aloe & E Double Toilet Paper, 260-Sheet Double Rolls, 12-Count Packs (Pack of 4) for only $23.88 (or $20.30 if you Subscribe and Save)

I've reached a new level of online shopping. I just bought my toilet paper online! I'm so glad because I always find it sooo embarrassing to have people see me buying toliet paper at the store--just kidding. I can't believe I'm actually posting this, but it IS a good deal and I just ordered it myself. And who doesn't need toilet paper?

Here's the deal:

Right now you can get Kleenex Cottonelle Aloe & E Double Toilet Paper, 260-Sheet Double Rolls, 12-Count Packs (Pack of 4) for only $23.88, a savings of 44%. If you do Subscribe & Save, you’ll save an extra 15% – making it only $20.30 so only $0.42 cents a roll. PLUS – it’s delivered to your door and it didn’t require clipping coupons, going outside in the cold, or wasting gas money! If you gotta buy toilet paper, this IS the way to do it.


Subscribe and save is designed to deliver the toilet paper on a regular interval of your choice – with FREE shipping. So if you wanted this toilet paper automatically delivered every month, you can continue your subscribe and save subscription. If you want it just this ONE time (like I am doing), you can cancel your subscribe and save as soon as your toilet paper ships, no fees or obligation!

Go HERE to make your purchase.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails