Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Money Bags: A Great Game at a Great Price

I taught elementary school for years before becoming a homeschooling mom. I love this game and had forgotten all about it until I ran across it on Amazon. I LOVE Amazon! The Learning Resources Money Bags A Coin Value Game is a great game. Not only does it teach children about money, but it's fun to play as well. Amazon is currently offering the game for $5.99! That's 68% off the regular price and with my Amazon Mom membership I get FREE two-day shipping--it'll be here before Christmas! My kids are going to love playing this during math time. I highly recommend this game!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails