Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Online Storytime at Barnes and Noble: The Polar Express

I just discovered Online Storytime by Barnes and Noble and I cannot wait to share my find with my boys tomorrow during our school day.

Every month Barnes and Noble promotes a popular children's book read by authors and celebrities. This is a great opportunity to try out new books and best of all it's FREE!

This month they are featuring the story "Polar Express" read by the book's author Chris Van Allsburg. This is one of my favorite Christmas stories. I've been a fan of Chris Van Allsburg since I started teaching over 15 years ago. I highly recommend his books. Not only are the pictures captivating, but his messages are great for both the young as well as the more advanced reader. I often incorporated his books into my 4th and 5th grade lessons. They make wonderful additions to any book shelf.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails