Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sephora: Travel Palette only $10, Free Shipping and Free Samples

The perfect stocking stuffer is now available!  But you must order today (for free shipping). Sephora is currently offering up 4 different Travel Palettes for $10 each (regularly $65 each)! Each travel palette contains four Eye Shadows and a Convertible Color dual lip and cheek cream in a collectible mirrored palette. Even better…use the code UPS2DAY to snag FREE 2 day shipping (just be sure to select UPS 2 Day Shipping at checkout). Plus, you’ll get to choose 3 FREE samples at checkout!

I am so excited...I just ordered one for me and one for my daughter (I have a stocking too you know!)



To make this deal even more hip for you, use your Ebates account and get 6% cash back!  Click here and start saving!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails