Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today's Zulily Finds: Mooshu Trainers More than 50% Off!

I don't need to tell you how much I LOVE Zulily. What I haven't told you is how much my kids have loved the things I've purchased from Zulily as well.

My boys are delighted with the Papo Tarantula Tower that they received for Christmas. Their knights have been scaling the tower walls for days now. And Litle Miss G simply adores her two new pairs of See Kai Run shoes. In fact, Little Miss G's favorite things on Christmas were shoes and jewelry--I think this girl is going to be quite the fashionista if she already wants shoes and jewelry at 16 months--wish me luck! I guess it's a good thing I check the Zulily site regularly.

Here are my favorite things that listed today:
To squeak or not to squeak? That is the question. Well these adorable boots can do just that! They can squeak for your little one's delight or if you remove the squeaker they will not squeak to your delight. Zulily has these Mooshu Trainer boots on sale for only $14.99! How squeak (I mean sweet) is that!

And it's never to late to think ahead. Heather and I always buy before needed when we spot something on sale. This adorable two piece set from Krazy Legs is only $13.99! What little girl wouldn't look just adorable in this outfit on her special day?

Visit Zulily to sign up or sign in and to check out what other great deals Zulily has to offer.

Here are the current Zulily codes that I know about:

Save $5 off $50 or more with this code: GA8967
Get 10% off an order of $30 or more: coupcab104

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails