Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

It's About Time: Next Coupon Class Announced!

The time is now to sign up for our next coupon class!  If you sign up this week (by January 10th), you will receive $10 off the $25 class fee!

Learn the Secrets of Saving Big!

Our class covers everything about "Extreme Couponing."
Where do I get my coupons?
How do I organize them?
How do I get every penny's worth out of each coupon?
Where should I shop?
What do I buy?

We also explain in detail coupon lingo and store coupon policies!

We have seen our attendees come out of the class saving at least 50% (most of the time more) on their grocery bill.

We always leave time for questions too.


...the clock is ticking on this offer...

If you are interested in learning the secrets to saving BIG on your grocery bill, our coupon class is for you.

Email us at hiptoclip(at)gmail(dot)com to reserve your spot (space is limited).

Mark your calendars for Monday, January 31 from 7-8:30 pm in Haymarket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails