Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Thinking...



Everyday I make a quick check on the Ebates site to see which company is offering double cash back (did you know they did that?!).

Today it happens to be Staples with a 4% cash back offer (normally it is 2%).

Anyway...here is what I was thinking might be pretty awesome deal:

If you are in charge of ordering office supplies for your company, church, preschool, school or even for your self...why not open an account and get yourself some cash back!

I unfortunately work for myself so I won't be ordering $500 worth of blue pencils but maybe you will be asked to place that order...and you can earn some cash! 

Click here to sign up and start getting working on that wad!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails