Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mondays (or Tuesdays this week) with Nonnie: Sundays with Nonnie

Every Sunday I've continued the tradition my mom started in our home, as have my brothers and sisters, of setting out all our journals, a packet of Thank Yous, and stationary to write letters to family members and/or the missionaries serving from our church on the dining room table. I write down each family members name and next to it write a J (journal), T (thank you note), and L (for letter) after dinner, if everyone has checked off their lists, they get to have ice cream sundaes. Luckily, they all choose to participate but I let them know that they don't have to if they would rather not but somehow the power of ice cream reels them in and we have some great record keepers, thank you note and letter writers in the King household, even if the journal entries are 'I played with Max it was fun."

With Love,

Nonnie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails