Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sign Up to Receive 50 Swag Bucks on Your Birthday!

Have you started swagging yet? I've already earned over 2100 swag bucks since November! Woohoo! My goal is to save all of my Swagbucks until November--a year from when I started. Then I'm going to cash them in to pay for some of my Christmas presents!

Want to earn an easy 50 Swag Bucks? I just found out that if  you're a Swagbucks member and you update your profile with your birth date that you'll be rewarded with an automatic credit of 50 Swagbucks on your birthday!


Not familiar with Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search and win site that allows you to earn great prizes such as iPhones, iPods, concert tickets, gift cards, and more just for using them to search the Internet. An Amazon.com eGift card is only 450 Swag Bucks! Go HERE to start earning swag bucks today. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/brturner

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails