Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wadn't you Sign Up Yet?!

I have secret stash...a little "wad" of money that is all mine! 

Where did I get it? 

Harris Teeter gave it to me.

Do you want one too?

Come to our coupon class next week and we will tell you all about how to start your own little wad.

I have used mine for some of the following:

1. Cash Christmas
2.  A Road Bike
3. My Boston Marathons
4.  Disney Vacation
5.  An Ipod for my hubby

...and on and on...

Come learn all about the Hip to Clip Lifestyle!

Our next class is in ONE week:

January 31, from 7:00-8:30 pm

$25
 (everyone that signs up this week will receive their own starter set of coupons)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails