Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

$30 for $75 at Canvas Lifestyle

I purchased this deal last time it was offered at Eversave and I just purchased it again. For $35 I'll get $75 to spend at CanvasLifestyle.com any way I want! Yes, that's right, I can choose the size of the print and the quantity! This is perfect because I've been wanting to order 3 small canvases of my kiddos. CanvasLifestyle has a great assortment of sizes available to choose from and SHIPPING IS FREE! Sweet! Go HERE to purchase your Canvas Lifestyle voucher from Eversave today!

$75 to spend how you want at Canvaslifestyle.com
Turn photos into canvas prints ranging in size from 8x8" to 60x48"
Choose to change your photo to black and white, sepia, an oil painting and more
Makes a perfect and perfectly unique gift for family and friends
Enjoy free shipping on your order
Expires: Aug 18, 2011
Code available 2 days after purchase at 12:00:PM EST
Limit 2 Saves per person
Use one code per purchase at Canvaslifestyle.com
Free shipping is included
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails