Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

$30 for $75 at Canvas Lifestyle

I purchased this deal last time it was offered at Eversave and I just purchased it again. For $35 I'll get $75 to spend at CanvasLifestyle.com any way I want! Yes, that's right, I can choose the size of the print and the quantity! This is perfect because I've been wanting to order 3 small canvases of my kiddos. CanvasLifestyle has a great assortment of sizes available to choose from and SHIPPING IS FREE! Sweet! Go HERE to purchase your Canvas Lifestyle voucher from Eversave today!

•
$75 to spend how you want at Canvaslifestyle.com
•
Turn photos into canvas prints ranging in size from 8x8" to 60x48"
•
Choose to change your photo to black and white, sepia, an oil painting and more
•
Makes a perfect and perfectly unique gift for family and friends
•
Enjoy free shipping on your order
Expires: Aug 18, 2011
•
Code available 2 days after purchase at 12:00:PM EST
•
Limit 2 Saves per person
•
Use one code per purchase at Canvaslifestyle.com
•
Free shipping is included
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails