Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Facebook Updates

Have you noticed the new changes over at Facebook? One thing I had noticed was that I was only getting updates from some of my friends. I found out why. With the new look, came new default settings, which might be keeping you from getting all your updates--as was the case with my account.


Here’s how to fix the issue:

■Go to your Facebook news feed page.

■Select the drop down menu next to the “Most Recent” link at the top of the page

■Click “edit options”

■Find the “show posts from” options

■Make sure that “all of your friends and pages” is selected


While you’re over on Facebook, I hope you’ll check out the Hip to Clip Page.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails