Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Month of Valentines: Valentine Hair Accessories


Day 21: Valentine Hair Accessories

Having a little girl has opened my eyes to hair accessories. Little Miss G LOVES wearing a big sassy bow on top of her head.  I've learned, in the last year, how to make most of G's bows. Not only is it a lot cheaper than buying boutique bows, but I can make bows that perfectly match her outfits. I've made bows for Halloween and Christmas so why not some for Valentine's Day? Girly Things is one of my go to sources when I want to learn how to make a new bow. The tutorials are so easy to follow. All you have to do is choose a bow style you like and then buy some Valentine appropriate colored ribbon. Go HERE to browse through all of the tutorials that Girly Things has to offer.

Here are a few of my favorite tutorials on Girly Things:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails