Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Need a Firescreen?

The Target (in Gainesville) has firescreens on sale for 75% off! I picked one up for my mom as well as myself yesterday for only $12.50 each! The screen I chose has iron scroll work and does not come as far out from the fireplace as many firescreens do--I'm liking that. It's more understated than some, but more ornate than others. It's simply perfect. Firescreens make great additions to a room and help to make a gas fireplace a lot more inviting. And you surely can't beat the price of $12.50! Thanks, Target!

FYI: They also have all of their portable room heaters on sale from 30%-75% off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the portable heater tip! Just blew mine out...picked a new one up this morning for $3.24. Love that price!

Related Posts with Thumbnails