Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Round One at Harris Teeter: Saved $81.51



I know I mentioned that I was going to try and sit this week out, but I just couldn't stay away. I needed yogurt so I went in this evening for my first trip to Harris Teeter. I ended up spending $9.18  and saving $81.51. Here's what I bought:

1 large jar of Nutella (this cost me $4 out of the $9.18!)
1 set of small white cup hooks for hanging items in my closet (52 cents--I did not have a coupon for this)
2 V8 Butternut Squash soups (89 cents each)
6 Tide one use packs (FREE--these are great for taking on vacation)
4 Hefty 22 count quart sized bags (FREE)
2 packages of refrigerated Nestle cookie dough (FREE)
2 containers of Philadelphia cooking sauces (FREE)

The following items were part of the buy 20 General Mills items get $6 instantly off deal
(All of these items together ended up costing me $1.78--about 9 cents per item listed)

4 cans Progresso soup
2 boxes Betty Crocker potatoes
10 boxes of frozen Green Giant vegetables
3 4-packs of Yo-Plus yogurt
1 4-pack of Fiber One yogurt

The tax, which was included in the $9.18 came to $1.10. That's a pretty good round one for things I needed. If I had just purchased the yogurt, that I needed anyway, at the regular price without coupons, I would have spent $8.85 before tax! We'll see how I do tomorrow. How'd you do?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails