Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Things I've Learned About Swagbucks


It's Mega Swagbucks time! Have you jumped on the Swagbuck bandwagon yet? If not, you surely should! It's easy to do and doesn't take any extra time away from what you are already doing. What's not to like about that?

I've learned a few things about Swagbucks this past week. I decided to go ahead and finally trade some of my swagbucks in for $5 Amazon gift cards. I wanted to find out how the process actually worked so I could give you the inside scoop. Here are a few of the things I've learned so far:

1. The $5 Amazon gift card is currently available for 450 swagbucks. This is the best Amazon deal available. You can exchange more swagbucks for a higher value Amazon card, but you are not getting as much bang for your buck. The $5 Amazon gift cards are the way to go.



2. If you trade your swagbucks in for a gift card it takes 10-14 days for the gift card to post to your account. This was good to know because if you have something you are thinking about buying you have to plan ahead. You don't want to end up at the last minute trying to trade in your swagbucks because you will not be instantly sent a code to use.

3.  You can only make 2 purchases from the swagbuck store a day. This means that you can not turn all your swagbucks in at one time. If I had decided to wait until this coming November, as I had planned, I would not have been able to exchange all of my swagbucks in time for the holiday season.

4.  You can only place 5 orders per prize per calendar month. This was really good to find out! I placed 5 $5 Amazon gift card orders and can not place any more until March! Once again, if I'd waited until November I would NOT have been able to redeem all my swagbucks in time. Since starting in November I've earned enough swagbucks for 8 (almost 9) $5 Amazon gift cards. That's $40 in Amazon credit earned in three months for doing absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Why isn't everybody doing this? That's what I want to know.

I'm sure I'll learn more about Swagbucks as I go along, but I wanted to share what I have learned so far.
Haven't signed up yet? Go HERE to get started. Do you have any helpful advice about Swagbucks? We'd love for you to share it with us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails