Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

$10 for $50 Worth of Photo Books, Announcements, Baby Books, and More from Mixbook



Here's another photo book deal that you don't want to miss. Moolala is offering 80% off at Mixbook! For $10 you'll get $50 Worth of Photo Books, Announcements, Baby Books, and More from Mixbook. Each book is priced for 20 pages, and more pages may be purchased.


I've purchased a Mixbook voucher, but have yet to use it. When I complete my book I'll let you know what I think. Go HERE to purchase you voucher now.

Here are the details:
Redeem starting Mar 12, 2011
Expires Mar 10, 2012
Limit 2 per customer. Unlimited as gifts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails