Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

50% Off Great Personalized Gifts from Flatten Me and Lima Bean Kids

Mamapedia and Zulily are each offering great personalized gifts today. I received a Christmas picture book with my name typed into the pages when I was in preschool--a LONG time ago. I still love looking through that book and now sharing that book with my own children each holiday season.


Mamapedia is offer Flatten Me books for 50% off! For $14 you'll get to make a wonderful keepsake book featuring a child or adult. Visit Mamapedia to purchase your Flatten me voucher at 50% off.


Zulily is offering personalized plates from Lima Bean Kids. For $12.99 you can personalize a plate with a name of your choice. There are a number of vibrant and adorable plates to choose from. My oldest received a personalized plate a few years back and he still loves eating on it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails