Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Classy Kids Consignment Sale Starts Tomorrow!



I've been consigning with Classy Kids Consignment for a few years now. Not only do I like the money that I make off of my used children's clothing and old toys (I made more than $1000 last year!), but I pick up great things for my kids at great prices as well. The racks are filled with Janie and Jack, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, and Gap.The Classy Kids Consignment Spring/Summer Sale starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. Here is the schedule:

Wed. 2/29:
10am-8pm - Opening Day to Public

Thur. 3/1:
10am-7pm - Public Sale Day

Fri. 3/2:
10am-6pm - 25% OFF SALE Public Sale (on most items)

Sat. 3/3:
8am-2pm - 50% OFF SALE Public Sale (on most items)

Sun. 3/4:
10am-1pm - Dollar Dash - All items are $1!

This sale is located at the Prince William County Fairgrounds in Manassas, Virginia.
address:10624 Dumfries Rd., Manassas VA 20112

Don't live in Northern Virginia? No problem! Go HERE to see if there are any consignment sales going on near you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails