Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Sale is Over


The spring sale at the Prince William Fairgrounds is over. I sold 75% of the items I took the sale and made over $400! That's right. $400! After the Classy Kids Consignment commission was taken out (they get 40% of your asking price) I still made lots of money! Seriously, I don't think I PAID $400 for the items I took in. As I mentioned before I buy a LOT of my kiddos clothing at garage sales. I then turn around and consign them when my kids outgrow them--I'm too busy/lazy to have my own garage sale.

Can I tell you how excited I am for garage sale season?! I just found out that the Spring Braemar Garage Sale will take place on Saturday, April 19th. If you live in the Northern Virginia area and your community is having a garage sale we'd love to know about it and share it with our readers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails