Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Just Got the Tangled Blu-ray Combo Pack for FREE



I just pre-ordered the Tangled Blu-ray Combo pack for FREE! You've heard me sing the praises of Swagbucks and I'll sing them again. Thank you, Swagbucks! I just turned in four of my $5 Amazon gift cards for the Tangled Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack!

Tangled is currently on sale at Amazon for only $19.99 with FREE standard shipping--the movie is being released on March 29th, but you can pre-order it now through Amazon! Woohoo!

Yes, I could have waited for the $10 coupon to pop up, but why pay money when I have Amazon credit and shipping is FREE?  Not only am I saving printer ink, but I'm saving the hassle of trying to find the movie the week it comes out! Sweet!

Go HERE to order your copy now. Go HERE to start earning Swagbucks to earn FREE gift cards.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Can you let us know when/where the $10 coupon does pop up? Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails