Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

I Likey This Groupon!


Why do I like this Groupon?  Let me tell you...

1.  You can get non-prescription sunglasses (and even though I am blind, I prefer to wear contacts)!
2.  It is almost beach/pool time people...and I hate squinting (I don't need any more wrinkles...hence the need for Botox)
3.  If you are a biker or runner/walker, they sell the perfect lenses for that!

So the deal is:

$49 for $100 worth of Prescription or Non-Prescription Sunglasses at My Eye Dr.  That is over 50% off!

The Fine Print


•Expires Oct 11, 2011

•Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. Valid only toward sunglasses or prescription lenses. Not valid for replacement lenses or contact lenses. Not valid with insurance. Not valid with other offers.

Click here to get yours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails