Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ebates: Athleta is 4% Cash Back TODAY!



Remember when I went to Hawaii in February and posted about the awesome Athleta swimsuits I purchased?  Well, with summer fast approaching (and Memorial Day in a week...and we will be at the beach), it is time to pick up an original (I hate when someone has the same swimsuit as me at the pool), totally cute and FLATTERING swimsuit.

I love their swimsuits!  I told my daughter I would order her one today after I saw today's daily double (each day, Ebates, doubles one store's cash back percentage).  I also love their exercise gear!

So if you order anything from Athleta today, you will receive 4% cash back! They also offer Free Everyday Shipping on orders over $50 (At Checkout, select Free Everyday option.) (Exp. 12/31/2011). 

Be sure to check out their sale page first!

Click here to sign up or start shopping!

I love receiving my checks from Ebates each quarter!  From January-March I earned a $90 check!  Remember, anytime you purchase something, check Ebates first...airlines, hotels, Groupon, Lowes, Sephora, QVC...and on and on!

Signing up for Ebates is simple and FREE. Here is the 4-11 on Ebates...from Ebates:

Shop through Ebates, and earn up to 25% cash back at your favorite stores. How? Our stores pay us a fee when you shop. We then share the fee directly with you - it's just that simple.
Incredible deals don't end with cash back. We hunt down cut-rate coupons and exclusive offers plus amazing deals on hot products. Unlike any other savings site on the internet, you can layer the deals. Save big by using coupons and getting cash back at the same time! With deal layering, you really stack up the savings.

Best of all, we never charge a membership fee or require mail-in rebate forms. We just send you your cash, no strings attached.

Join for free simply by giving us your email address. We need your address so we can contact you when you have earned cash back. Sign-up or sign-in to get started. You can start shopping and earning cash back as soon as you sign-up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails